Captive Management Services
Amethyst provides premier captive insurance management services. We approach each client as a unique opportunity to build a team-based service whether it is feasibility, development and formation or on-going captive management services
Clients seeking a firm culture of timely, accurate, responsive services and a professional team that is not afraid to provide recommendations will enjoy working with us. Our investment in systems and professional training is focused on meeting our clients demanding technical and regulatory reporting requirements.
Client reporting systems are set-up to dynamically address the on-going management challenge of optimizing the captive structure benefit to its owner(s). Clients can log-in to view and access their unique program information.
With nearly 80 years of combined experience our captive insurance professionals specialize in Pure Captives, Risk Retention Group, Reciprocal Groups, and Special Purpose Captives.
Amethyst team members have organized, formed and managed nearly every type of captive program cutting across broad industry risk categories and structures from cell and micro captives owned-by closely held organizations to very large national & international Fortune 500 risk management programs.
- New captive formation and application services including regulatory meetings
- Coordination with outside service team: TPA, legal, audit, actuarial, tax, banking, investment, and consulting
- Comprehensive financial, accounting, and reporting services
- Regulatory reporting, premium tax compliance, examination coordination and frontline regulator interface (state of domicile, other states, NAIC)
- Board representation and referral services
- Board & committee coordination including board pack preparation, distribution and presentation
- Policy drafting\underwriting administration (issuance, certificates of insurance, premium\loss tracking, rate making with actuarial, client and/or broker consult)
- Banking, accounts payable, premium & reinsurance collection, and tax payments coordinated with client treasury authorized compliance procedures.
- Dynamic modeling & trend analysis embedded into regular reporting services
- Benchmarking\observations geared for management and board decision making
- Client login services tailored to each client’s reporting and data needs
Click here for a PDF of Detailed Captive Services
Click here for a PDF of The Amethyst Steps to Forming a Captive